There are a couple things that can be said about anyone who manages to get a new business off the ground: 1. They don’t remember what a good night’s sleep was like. And 2. They worked incredibly hard to put together the necessary funding. The success of the business can be dependent upon the IT infrastructure from the first day. Managed IT services support can provide an answer to the IT dilemma, and allow the startup founders finally get a good night’s sleep.
The IT Dilemma
All decisions made concerning IT can have far-ranging consequences.
- Will the budget support the high cost of one or more full-time individuals with the necessary skills?
- Overworked IT staff can jump ship and leave you with a big problem to deal with.
- Is there anyone in the company truly able to judge the skills of a potential IT hire? Having someone in control of the IT who is in over their head is problematic at best. Downtime gets increasingly expensive as the business grows.
- How much limited capital should be invested in which hardware and software?
- Which expenditures should be made immediately, which can be postponed and which are scalable as the business expands?
- When something breaks, do you repair or replace?
The Benefits of Bluewire’s Managed Services and Support (MSS) Package for Startups
Bluewire makes it easy for startups to have the IT managed services they need for a cost that they can afford. Their innovative solutions, access to the latest technology and best practices combined with the comprehensive services needed by both startups and established businesses are an incredible value.
Some of the features of this managed IT services support package include:
- The services of a team of IT experts for one flat monthly fee
- Low operating costs instead of capital expenses
- Unlimited monthly incident support for covered users/devices
- 10GB storage for each covered user
- Managed anti-virus with no onsite servers needed
- WireSync license for anywhere, anytime file access and synchronization
- HIPPA PCI compliant
- Patch management and remote monitoring
- Monthly reporting
- Dedicated account manager
It’s easy to begin receiving Houston IT services from Bluewire. All it takes is a phone call or email. An account manager will call to request additional information and to schedule an initial visit. Affordable IT management and support has never been easier, start with Bluewire today!